As Ontario is moving into step 3 of the reopening, Hyatt Mosque now can accomodate up to 60 people who can participate in a live prayer service with strict Covid precautions in place as long as all health guidelines are strictly followed. We will be live streaming the khutbah from our Facebook page. The link is here: https://www.facebook.com/HyattMosque
Before leaving your home or work place, make sure to bring with you:
1. Your own prayer mat. You will not be allowed in the prayer hall without a prayer mat.
2. Your reservation form (a paper copy or on your cell phone).
Please be prepared to show this to our volunteers or you will not be let in.
3. A face-mask to be worn at all times while on the premises.
4. Your wudu! No wudu will be allowed on the premises.
Who should not come to the masjid
(1) those who are not feeling well,
(2) have traveled outside the country in the last 14 days, or
(3) have come in contact with a case of suspected or confirmed COVID-19 in the last 14 days without proper personal protective equipment. Temperature devices may be used to verify your wellness status.
No congregants below the age of 10 will be allowed on the premises. There will be no exceptions to this rule.
We strongly recommend congregants above the age of 70 pray at home.
Congregants above the age of 70 attending prayer may do so but at their own risk.
Hyatt Mosque is not responsible and will not be held liable for any congregant sustaining harm, injury, or illness as a result of their attendance.
Upon arriving on the premises, you are required to:
1) maintain a two meter distance between you and the other person (marks will be on the ground to help you). Please do not shake hands or hug anyone.
2) you will be handed a clear plastic bag to put your shoes. That will be kept with you.
Shoe racks are not accessible, neither are shoe horns.
3) you will be ushered to a marked spot in the prayer hall.
4) leave immediately after Fard prayer.
Sunnah and Nafl prayers are to be performed at home. No social gatherings are permitted.
5) Do not approach the Imam for any inquiries. That may be done through phone or social media.
6) Do not use electric outlets to charge devices.
7) follow lines of dismissal when prayers are complete and drive off in an organized manner to facilitate emptying the premises.
For Friday 1:30pm Prayer Registration Click Here:
For Friday 2:30pm Prayer Registration Click Here:
<< New text box >>